2017 AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
ARE YOU AN ACTIVE, PASSIONATE PERSON WHO IS EXCITED ABOUT THE FOOTSTEPS FOR THE FALLEN,
CULTURE OF HELPING OTHERS?
WHAT IS A FOOTSTEPS FOR THE FALLEN AMBASSADOR?
You actively provide leadership, influence and support of Footsteps For The Fallen in your local community, fitness groups and emergency services circles. You’re connected to an influential or sizable community. You’re willing to promote Footsteps For The Fallen on your social channels when applicable. And you’re enthusiastic and excited to share your experience with Footsteps For The Fallen to everyone you meet!
We want you to spread the word about our mission and fit lifestyle to our communities. That's why we spend a lot of time and energy hand-picking Footsteps For The Fallen Ambassadors — energetic outgoing enthusiasts from all walks of life who embody our vision and represent our mission.
Our Ambassadors spread our mission and help promote a healthy lifestyle, for everyone. Our overall goal is far more encompassing: Our Ambassadors are a group of outgoing personalities across Texas coming together to promote our programs, health, fitness, roll models and mentor anyone seeking to better their life.
- Be flat out awesome, full of vigor, confidence, and engaging with your audience!
- People who know our mission and wear Footsteps For The Fallen gear. People who are attracted to the Footsteps For The Fallen philosophy and want to be part of the Team Footsteps Nation!
- We’re looking for our Ambassadors to create an online social media that is creative, engaging and authentic. Footsteps For The Fallen Ambassadors should be infused into your online social media and share their personal journey. Plus, social media is a great way for you to connect with other Footsteps For The Fallen Ambassadors and our corporate team!
- Active within the Fire Service, EMS Service, Law-Enforcement or Military. Also be active in or more of your local fitness, running/walking, cycling, swimming, racing and training communities. Plus, share your personal journey and goal with other, seeking their own positive lifestyle change!
- Share awesome pics with us when you have them. We love seeing your smiling faces using our gear and many will get shared, with credit to you, to our awesome social community!
- Engage with your audience, both online and off, in fun and positive manner about Footsteps For The Fallen!
- A tip, we look at your social profiles to see if you're actively posting and in a fun and positive manner. That's a big decision making point of the process!
- We’re going to keep you in the loop – sneak peeks at upcoming events, a chance to be invited to wear-test new gear and an online community to get connected with each other!
- 1 free Footsteps For The Fallen technical running shirt
- Discount code for only you to use in our online store
- Special freebies throughout the year just for the team
- Access to our exclusive Facebook Team Page which is an outstanding group of individuals with a big range in athletic and professional backgrounds
- Design insight and feedback to help shape the future direction of Footsteps For The Fallen with your input
- Application period closes February 10, 2017
- This is an ambassadorship for the 2017 calendar year.
- Ambassador team will be announced by Febuary 15, 2017
- Still have questions? Email: Ambassador
Code of Conduct for Footsteps For The Fallen Ambassador Team
The purpose of this code is to clearly outline expectations that we will be the best possible individuals, team and ambassadors, responsibly supporting and promoting Footsteps For The Fallen in our community.
CODE OF CONDUCT EXPECTATIONS
All Footsteps For The Fallen Ambassador Team Participants will:
- Serve as brand ambassadors of Footsteps For The Fallen.
- Become active followers of Footsteps For The Fallen on all social media, and help spread posts to their networks and community supporting Footsteps For The Fallen activities and mission.
- Wear designated Footsteps For The Fallen team gear during local races, fitness groups and competitions.
- You will be notified as to when we will be needing help on events we are having and how you can be involved. This communication will occur through email.
- Disrespectful, indiscreet or destructive behavior will not be tolerated at any time while representing Footsteps For The Fallen.
- Agree to abide by the rules of conduct as set forth above and acknowledge that violations may result in separation from the Footsteps For The Fallen Ambassador Program.